Sheets: Patient Letter Setup
Patient letters are the types of Sheets available when Letter is clicked in the main toolbar. At least one custom sheet with a type of PatientLetter must exist before a patient letter can be generated.
- In the Main Menu, click Setup, Sheets.
- Copy a sheet or create a new one.
- Highlight the internal Patient Letter sheet and click Copy. Then double click the custom sheet.
- Click New and create a new custom sheet with a PatientLetter type.
- Double click an existing custom sheet of PatientLetter type to edit.
- Highlight an existing custom sheet of PatientLetter type, then click Duplicate to copy it.
Below is a copy of the internal sheet Patient Letter Tx Finder.
- Change the sheet as needed.
Add or edit Sheet Elements and Options.
For patient letters only, you can insert insert a field from a custom exam sheet within a Static Text field.
- Click OK to save.
Including Pre and Post Treatment Images in a Patient Letter
Here is an example of how you might include patient images (Pat Images) in this type of sheet. To use multiple patient images, save each image in a separate Images category because only the first image in each category is pulled.