Exam sheets for a patient can be generated in the patient's Chart Module.
- To customize exam sheet layout or content, see Exam Sheets Setup.
- Exam sheets support Electronic Signatures.
- Completed patient exam sheets can be viewed in the Chart module, Progress Notes and Account module.
To view or create an exam sheet for a patient:
- In the Chart Module toolbar, click Exam Sheet.
The Exam Sheets grid is a dated log of any exam sheets that have already been created for this patient.
- Setup: Click Setup, then Sheets to quickly jump to Sheet Setup to add or customize exam sheets.
- Show Type/Custom Types: Filter the grid by sheet description. Click on a Custom Type, or enter the description in the Show Type box.
- Click Add to create a new exam sheet.
Sheets with a type of Exam Sheet will list.
- Double click on an exam sheet to open.
- Fill the sheet out. Pale yellow areas indicate data entry areas.
Below is an example of the internal Exam Sheet.
- To print or email an exam sheet, click Print/Email.
- By default, paper copies will be 1 and the Email to patient box will not be checked. If an email is entered for the patient, it will show. Change the settings as needed then click OK.