Generate Exam Sheets
Exam sheets for a patient can be generated in the patient's Chart module.
To view or create an exam sheet for a patient:
- In the Chart module toolbar, click Exam Sheet.
The Exam Sheets grid is a dated log of any exam sheets that have already been created for this patient.
- Setup: Click Setup, then Sheets to quickly jump to Sheet Setup where you can add or customize exam sheets.
- Show Type/Custom Types: Filter the grid by sheet description. Click on a Custom Type, or enter the description in the Show Type box.
- Click Add to create a new exam sheet.
Sheets with a type of 'Exam Sheet' will list.
- Double click on an exam sheet to open.
- Fill it Out. Pale yellow areas indicate data entry areas.
Below is an example of the internal Exam Sheet.
- To print or email an exam sheet, click Print/Email.
- By default, paper copies will be 1 and the Email to patient box will not be checked. If an email is entered for the patient, it will show. Change the settings as needed then click OK.