A report server can be useful to large offices to prevent lockups and slowness in a live database. Currently the report server can run the following Reports:
- Production and Income
- Daily Adjustments
- Capitation Utilization
- Finance Charge
- Insurance Plans
- Receivables Breakdown
- Referral Analysis
- Daily Writeoffs
- Graphic Reports
- User Queries
Setting up the Report Server
There are two connection options:
Note: Always keep the report server database up-to-date so reports are run on current data.
- In the Main Menu, click Setup, Reports. Or on the Standard Reports window click Setup in the upper left.
- Open the Report Server tab.
- Check Use separate reporting server to enable the connection settings.
- Enter the connection credentials for the desired connection method (see below).
- Click OK to save.
To set up the report server:
- Server Name: The name of the computer acting as the report server.
- Database: The database to connect to.
- MySQL User: Default user is root. See MySQL Security.
- MySQL Password: The user password (if you have set up MySQL users and password).
Middle Tier, URI: If you do not know your URI, see Middle Tier Troubleshooting for help.
Note: When connecting via Middle Tier, the credentials of the logged on user are used to access the database.