Unearned Income Report: Net Unearned Income
This report shows families with patients that have Unearned Income payments collected and no unallocated procedures. To account for this unearned income, these patients need to have an appointment scheduled to allocate the payment, or have a refund issued.
- In the Main Menu, click Reports, Standard.
- In the Monthly section, click Unearned Income, Net Unearned Income.
- Select the Unearned Types to include or check All. Prepayment is the default. Set up additional unearned types in Definitions: PaySplit Unearned Types.
- Check Exclude families with a net $0.00 unearned income balance if desired.
- Filter Providers and Clinics or check All.
- Click OK to generate the report.