Definitions: PaySplit Unearned Types
PaySplit Unearned Type definitions determine the unearned type options available on Edit Payment Split window. Changes affect all patients. Prepayment is always an option.
Add or Edit Types
- Click Setup, Definitions, then select PaySplit Unearned Types.
- Click Add to add a new type, or double-click a type to edit.
- Name: Enter the name of the unearned type.
- Click OK to save.
On the main Definitions window, highlight a type, then click the up/down arrows.
Hide a Type
Hiding a type means it will no longer be visible as a selection option.
- On the main Definitions window, highlight the type, then click Hide.
- On the Edit Definitions window, check the Hidden box.
To unhide a type, uncheck the Hidden box on the Edit Definitions window.