Incomplete Procedure Note Report
This report shows all completed procedures with incomplete Procedure Notes or Group Notes, and can optionally include procedures with no note or unsigned notes.
- Incomplete Procedure Note: A procedure with uncompleted quotations in the Notes text (e.g Due Date ""). Flagged with a red Incomplete Note warning above the note.
- No Procedure Note: The procedure has never had text in the Notes box, and all other procedures with the same date also have no note.
- Unsigned Procedure Note:
There is a note on the procedure that has not been signed (valid or invalid signature).
- In the main menu, click Reports, Standard.
- In the Daily section, click Incomplete Procedure Notes.
- In the first calendar select the start date.
In the second calendar select the end date. Today's date is the default.
- Providers: Highlight specific providers, or click All to include notes for all providers.
- Clinics: If using Clinic(s), highlight specific clinics, or click All to include notes for all clinics.
- Include procedures for patients with no notes on any procedure for the same day: Check this box to also include completed procedures that have had no note entered on any procedure completed the same day.
- Include procedures with a note that is unsigned: Check this box to also include completed procedures that have no signature (valid or invalid).
- Click OK to generate the report. For a description of toolbar buttons, see Complex Report System.