Sheets: Exam Sheets Setup
Exam sheets are a type of Sheet and can be customized. To generate exam sheets for a patient, see Generate Exam Sheets.
1. In the Main Menu, click Setup, Sheets.
Copy a sheet or create a new one. See Add or Customize a Sheet.
- Highlight the internal Exam Sheet sheet and click Copy. Then double click the custom sheet.
- Click New and create a new custom sheet with an ExamSheet type.
- Double click an existing custom sheet of ExamSheet type to edit.
- Highlight an existing custom sheet of ExamSheet type, then click Duplicate to copy it.
Below is a copy of the internal Exam Sheet.
3. Change the sheet as needed.
Some options on exam sheets can be used in patient letters. See Sheets: Patient Letters.
4. Click OK to save.