The purpose of this feature is to track supply orders.
In the Supply Inventory window, click Orders.
The Order History lists pending and recent orders. Click the supplier drop down to filter the list by supplier. Highlight an order and all the associated supplies will list under Supplies on one Order. To edit an order's properties (date placed and note) double click on the order. To add supplies to the selected order, click Add. To edit a supply's quantity or price per unit, double click on the supply. Changes made to prices here do not affect the main supply list.
Add a New Order
- Click the Supplier drop down and select a supplier.
- Click New Order. A new pending order will show in the Order History list, and it should be highlighted. Click Add and select the supply, or add a new one.
- Click OK, then repeat until all supplies are added and the order is complete. As you add supplies, the items will list in the Supplies on one Order grid.
- Once all items have been added, double click on the pending order in the Order History.
- Enter the Date Placed, or click Today to assign today's date. Once a date is entered, the order is no longer considered pending. The Total Amount automatically calculates based on price and quantity entered. Enter a note if desired.
- Click OK.