The Move Subscribers tool moves subscribers of one insurance plan to another insurance plan. It is useful at the beginning of a benefit year when insurance plans may change for a group of subscribers. To run this tool you must have the Insurance Plan Change Subscriber security permission.
- Moving subscribers is irreversible. Make a full backup before running this tool.
- This tool may take several minutes to run. Consider running it after business hours or when network usage is typically low.
- In the Main Menu, click Tools, Misc Tools, Move Subscribers.
- Ins plan to move subscribers to: Click [...] to select the insurance plan that subscribers will be moved to.
- Ins plan to move subscribers from: Click [...] to select the old insurance plan. Patient-specific benefits, subscriber notes, benefit notes, or effective dates in this plan will not be retained in the move. This plan will be marked hidden after the move.
Note: To view a selected plan's details, click View.
- Click OK.
- To continue, click OK. It may take several minutes for the tool to run. When the move is complete, a notification message will show.
- Click OK.