Printed ERA can be customized by setting up a Sheet with an ERA type. To only print one ERA page per claim, enable the preference for ERAs print one page per claim in the Manage Module Preferences.
- In the Main Menu, click Setup, Sheets.
- Copy a sheet or create a new one.
- Highlight the internal ERA sheet and click Copy. Then double click the custom ERA.
- Click New and create a new sheet with a ERA type.
- Double click an existing custom ERA to edit it.
- Highlight an existing custom ERA then click Duplicate to copy it.
- Change the sheet as needed.
- Click OK to save.
Below is an example of an ERA sheet
- Do not place any fields below the ERA Claims Paid grid.
- The ERAGridHeader will show above every claim paid on an ERA.
- The ERAGridHeader should be edited separately on it's own sheet. See ERA Grid Header Layout.