In Sheets, double-click on a deposit slip.
Only the top-most deposit slip in the list of custom sheets will be used for printing. If no custom deposit slips exist, the internal deposit slip is used. To generate a deposit slip, see Deposit Slip.
The internal (default) deposit slip is designed to print onto preprinted QuickBooks forms. These can be ordered from many different suppliers. The top third gets torn off and includes preprinted bank account information and room for up to 18 deposit items. The bottom 2/3 is a detailed report to be kept by the dental office that includes deposit date, total, and a list of items.
To customize print layout, create a custom sheet with a DepositSlip type.
- In the Main Menu, click Setup, Sheets.
- Copy a deposit slip or create a new one.
- Highlight the internal deposit slip and click Copy.
- Highlight a custom DepositSlip, then click Duplicate to copy it.
- Click New to create a new custom sheet and select DepositSlip as the type.
- Double click an existing custom DepositSlip to edit.
- Change the deposit slip as desired, then click OK to save.
Sheet Def Properties
Sheet Field Types
- deposit.BankAccountInfo: The bank account information as entered on the Edit Practice window or, if using Clinics, Edit Clinic window. Practice Setup, Clinic
- deposit.DateDeposit: The date of the deposit as entered on the Edit Deposit Slip window.
- depositList: A list of all deposit line items. About 32 line items can fit on an internal deposit slip. However you can customize the slip to include as many line items as fits on one sheet of paper by removing the depositItems and moving the depositList higher on the sheet. For Growth Behavior, choose Down Global so the field auto-grows based on output. Note that the deposit slip will only be one page, regardless of the number of line items.
- depositTotal: The total dollar amount included in the deposit.
- depositItemCount: The total count of all deposit items on the slip.
- depositItemXX: Each deposit item represents one deposit line item. There are only 18 possible deposit items. To create a deposit slip that allows more than 18 items, use the depositList field instead and remove all depositItems from the sheet.