This Unearned Income Report shows the total family unearned income balance by guarantor.
In Unearned Income Reports, click Unearned Accounts.
This helps identify the remaining Unearned / Prepayment balance for a family that can be allocated.
If using clinics, the report can be filtered.
Clinics: Select clinics to include in the report. Ctrl + click to select multiple clinics or check All (includes hidden) to include all clinics, including those marked hidden.
- Filters by clinic guarantor's assigned clinic.
- If user is restricted to specific clinics, only accessible clinics will list. When checking All (includes hidden), results will include all clinics user has access to, including those marked hidden, and anything unassigned to a clinic; results do not include clinics user is restricted from.
Click OK to generate the report. Below is an example of the report and explanation of the report columns. For a description of toolbar buttons, see Complex Report System.
- Guarantor: Last name and first name of family guarantor. This may be a different person than the patient who made the payment(s) associated with the unearned income.
- Type: Unearned type(s) associated with unearned income balance. Multiple unearned types may be listed.
- Clinic: Guarantor's assigned clinic.
- Amount: Total unearned income balance on family account.