Webinars and Tutorials
What are Webinars?
Open Dental Webinars are free online Training seminars led by Open Dental Trainers and open to participants across the globe. Attendees in live webinars can ask questions and give feedback, all while using their own computer or mobile device. Tutorials are also available (see below).
System Requirements for Attendees
Refer to a getting started checklist for initial setup information that should be entered before participating in a webinar:
Upcoming Live Webinars
Click register here to register each attendee (one registration per device). You will receive a confirmation email with instructions. Space is limited. Check back often for additional topics and dates. All times are Pacific Time.
Open Dental Basics
- Thursday, January 11th 2018, 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM PST register here
- Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM PST register here
These are recordings of previous live webinars. Click on a link to view the webinar agenda and pre-recorded YouTube video. Some webinars link directly to YouTube because they do not have an agenda.
- Patient Payments and Allocations
- Open Dental Basics
- Update Open Dental
- Procedure Buttons and Appointment Quick Adds
- Cannot Send Claims Due to Missing Data
- Monthly Reports
- Income Transfers
- Appointment Views
- Tooth Chart Graphics
- Payments Report
- Time Cards
- Clinical Notes
- Creating Insurance Checks
- Payment Not Finalized Error
Also see Frequently Asked Questions.