To the right of the Appointments Module schedule there is a field for Daily Prod. This field gives you a general idea of the day's production.
By default, the value reflects the daily production sum for all procedures attached to appointments for providers whose time bars show in the appointment view.
To show a value in this field:
- Production must be added to the Appointment View.
- Providers must be associated to the appointment view.
- If using Clinics, appointments must be assigned to the clinic selected.
Only one amount shows when gross and net amounts are the same. If two amounts show, gross and net amounts are different.
- The first number is the gross (sum) of the procedure fees.
- The second number is the net after subtracting all write-offs and write-off estimates. Write-offs will be used when viewing dates in the past; estimates will be used when viewing current or future dates.
Appointments Module Preferences that affect the value:
- Appointment module production use operatories: Calculate the value based on the sum for all procedures scheduled in operatories that show in the appointment view.
- Add daily adjustments to net production: Controls whether or not adjustments are included in the net production total. The net production on appointments may not equal net production total if adjustments are not attached to procedures.
- To view actual production numbers, see Production and Income Reports.
- Net production can be greater than gross production if a patient in the appointment view has received a refund