eServices are Open Dental features that are delivered electronically via the Internet. You must be on support and have an active registration key. Contact us for more information or to sign up.
- eConfirmations: Send automated text message and/or email confirmations to remind patients about an upcoming appointment AND allow the patient to e-confirm.
- eReminders: Send automated text message and/or email reminders about upcoming appointments.
- Integrated Texting: Send SMS text messages directly to patient's mobile devices and receive unlimited inbound text messages from patients.
- Mobile Web: Connect to the Open Dental database using a mobile device.
- Patient Portal: Give patients electronic access to their health information and use Secure Web Mail to send and receive patient information.
- Web Forms: Allow patients to complete forms online using any browser.
- Web Sched New Patient: Allow new patients to schedule their first appointment online.
- Web Sched Recall: Automatically or manually email recall reminders that include a clickable link to schedule the appointment online.
How much does each eService cost?
See Fees for Software, Support, and Services.
How do I start using eServices?
- Install the eConnector. The eConnector acts as a gateway of communication between your computer and our secure servers.
- Once the eConnector is installed, refer to the setup steps for each service for the next steps.
I am a distributor who would like to resell Open Dental e-Services.
For a list of supported browsers, see Computer Requirements.
eServices General Troubleshooting