Definitions: Clinic Specialities
Clinic specialty definitions determine the specialty options that can be assigned to patients on the Edit Patient Information window, and to clinics on the Edit Clinic window. Specialities are useful when you want to differentiate Patient Clones.
Add or Edit Specialties
- Click Setup, Definitions, then select Clinic Specialties.
- Click Add to add a new specialty, or double-click a specialty to edit.
- Name: Enter the name of the specialty.
- Click OK to save.
The order of specialties in Definitions determines the order of specialities in dropdowns. To reorder, on the main Definitions window, highlight a speciality, then click the up/down arrows.
Hide a Specialty
Hiding a specialty means it will no longer be visible as a selection option.
- On the main Definitions window, highlight the specialty, then click Hide.
- On the Edit Definitions window, check the Hidden box.
To unhide a speciality, uncheck the Hidden box on the Edit Definitions window.