Webinar: Using eRx (version 17.3 and earlier)
To register for a live webinar, or view a prerecorded version, see Webinars.
Note: In 17.4 and greater, eRx is renamed Legacy eRx.
Using eRx (version 17.3 and earlier)
40 minutes + Q&A
- Introduction and launching eRx (2 mins)
- Requirements to launching eRx interface
- Interface Orientation (8 mins)
- Review pending, failed and Pharmacy renewal requests
- Review status of preauthorizations
- Drug sets and compounds
- Favorite's list (Doctor's List)
- Allergy lists
- Current med entry
- Changing assigned pharmacies
- Composing eRx (23 mins)
- Searching for drugs
- Drug monographs (information on drug and dosing reccomendations)
- Patient drug information/education
- Dosing instructions
- Saving favorites
- Multiple drug prescribing
- Requesting preauthorizations
- Approal/Review list
- Printing prescriptions
- Submitting Legacy eRx to pharmacy
- View in Open Dental of Legacy eRx
- Comprehensive/EHR eRx (5 mins)
- Formulary checking
- Adding and selecting health plans
- Allergy and Drug interaction check
- Detailed interaction view
- Controlled subtances (2 mins)
- NDC code
- Obsolete drugs
- Schedule indicator
- Controlled substance subscription check.
Watch the webinar:
To enter full screen mode, click the lower right corner when the video is playing.
Visit our YouTube page to see all the webinars we offer in one place.