All Open Dental offices utilizing integrated text messaging must provide Open Dental their business contact information using the form below so that Open Dental can register them.
In the eServices Signup Basic Portal, click Register with Carriers.
Due to new industry-wide standards, Open Dental needs to register your texting 'Brand'. This new standard will improve the reliability of your messages, as carriers will be less likely to block texts.
- Registration only needs to be done once per database.
- If an office has multiple locations, and each location has it's own database, register each location.
- If an office has multiple locations, but share the same database (i.e. uses the Open Dental Clinics feature), registration is only done once.
Note: Practices must complete registration before making any changes in the Signup Portal. For those using clinics, this includes signing up new clinics. Once registration is complete, you will be able to make changes again.
All Fields are required:
- Company Name: The full company name.
- EIN: Enter the Employer Identification Number for the company.
- If the company is not a corporation and does not have an EIN, check I do not have an EIN and this is not a corporation.
- The EIN can also be called a Tax ID. This can often be found in Open Dental in the Provider Edit window, TIN field. (Make sure an EIN is being entered and not a provider's Social Security Number.)
- Contact First / Last Name: The first and last name of a contact person for the practice (e.g. owner, office manager, etc).
- Contact Email Address: The email address best associated with the contact person.
- Company Website: Enter the website URL for the company. If there is not a website for the office, enter None.
- Mobile Phone # for verification: Enter a mobile phone number for the office contact.
- Business Phone #: Enter the practice phone number.
- Address / City / State / Zip: Enter the full address for the company.
- Display Name: Enter the company name as known by patients (i.e. the name of the practice).
Once all information is entered, click Submit.