Incentive plans are Insurance Plan Types that provide different coverage levels by patient using patient overrides.
- Incentive plans: First year of coverage: 70%. For each year after, coverage increases by 10%.
- Adults or subscribers covered at a different level than children or dependents.
- Enter the insurance plan for the subscriber with the subscriber's benefit information.
- Add the insurance plan to other family members (non-subscribers).
- For family members that have a different coverage level, add an Other Benefit.
- On the Edit Insurance Plan Window, double click Benefit Information.
- Click Add under Other Benefits.
- Check Patient Override.
- Select the category affected.
- Enter the percentage covered for this year.
- Select a Coverage Level of Individual.
- Click OK.
In the benefit grid this benefit row will have an X in the Pat column to indicate it applies to this patient only. In this example, restorative procedures for this patient are only covered at 50%.