On the Graphical Tooth Chart you can shift, rotate, and tip teeth to document a patient's current dentition. This feature is especially useful in orthodontic practices.
- In the Chart Module, click the Movements tab.
- Click on one or more teeth in the tooth chart. Click and drag to quickly highlight multiple teeth.
- Select or enter the desired movement in each box. If the value is typed in, click Apply. If one of the six boxes is blank, then not all selected teeth have the same value.
Shift millimeters: Click -/+ to decrease or increase the Mesial, Occlusal, or Labial value by 2.To indicate a tooth is present but not erupted, enter a negative occlusal value until the tooth is grayed out (at least -12).
- Rotate: Click -/+ to decrease the value by 20.
- Mesial/Labial Tip: Enter a value, or click -/+ to decrease the value by 10.
- When you are done, click on the teeth to deselect them. It does not happen automatically.
Click Clear All to return all movement values to zero.