Use the Analytics tab to track sent emails.
In Mass Emails, click Analytics.
- From / To Dates: Select the date range the mass email was sent. Use the Week buttons to quickly move from week to week.
- Clinic: Filter by the clinic the emails were sent from.
- Refresh: When the date range and clinic is set, click to update the results.
- Name: The name of the mass email group.
- Type: How mass emails were sent.
- Clinic: The clinic the emails were sent from.
- Date Created: The date the emails were sent.
- Total: Total number of emails sent.
- Delivered: How many of the sent emails have been delivered.
- Pending: How many of the sent emails are currently pending.
- Opened: How many of the sent emails that have been opened by patients.
- Bounced: How many of the sent emails bounced.
- Complaint: How many of the sent emails have been marked as spam.
- Failed: How many of the sent emails failed. Failed emails can be found in the Progress Notes for the patient.
- Unsubscribed: The number of patients who have previously unsubscribed from emails, but had an email attempt to be sent. This does not reflect the number of patients who unsubscribed from the selected email campaign.