In the Legacy eRx interface you can create a list of frequently prescribed medications. This list is called the Doctor's List or Drug List.
- On the Compose Rx tab, type the first few letters of a brand or generic name and click Drug Search.
- In the results, click on a blue link to select the drug tablet size or formulation.
- On the Pending Rx window, enter the sig. Check Save this sig and add to Doctor's List.
- Click Save Rx and then proceed with writing the prescription.
Select a medication from the Doctor's List
- On the Compose Rx tab, click Doctor's List. A new section will show on the window listing the provider's Favorites List.
- Click a blue link to select the drug, then proceed with writing the prescription.
To remove a drug, check the box next to it, then click Remove from List.