There are a limited number of language translations available for download. Downloading and installing a translation will overwrite existing translation entries. Open Dental also has a Language Translation.
- Spanish - Mexico: es-MX.txt
- Italy - Italian: it-IT.txt
- Germany - German: de-DE.txt
- Netherlands - Dutch: nl-NL.txt
- French - Canadian: fr-CA.txt
Download a Translation
- Set your Windows Region and Language to the region/language that matches the translation. This is how Open Dental will identify which translation to download.
- Restart Open Dental.
- In the Main Menu, click Tools, Language Translation. This menu item is only visible if the computer's Region and Languages setting is set to a foreign language.
- Click Download.
- A Done message will appear when the download is successful. You may switch your region and language setting back to your own if needed. The downloaded translation will still be available.
If you have trouble downloading a translation, make sure you are running Open Dental as an administrator.