Generally Federally Qualified Health Centers provide medical services, and sometimes they perform dental services. Open Dental can work for certain FQHCs that perform dental services.
- EHR-certified 2014 Edition. Generally you will use your medical software to attest for EHR and Open Dental for dental charting only. Other situations are possible. Please call us to discuss.
- X12 837I: Institutional e-claims. Version 5010 only.
- Generic HL7 Protocols: for interfacing with medical software.
- UDS Reports for Sealant Measure (see below)
We are working to implement the features below:
- More UDS Reports
- Tracking certain outcomes.
- Bill by an encounter rate: Individual procedures do not currently roll up to an encounter rate.
- Referral Tracking: While we do have very good referral tracking for ordinary dental offices, we do not yet have a good built-in report that would show which procedures had been followed up on and which had not, according to TJC requirements. For now, this would be a custom query.