Manually Send Web Sched Reminders
Web Sched Recall reminders can be emailed or texted manually via the Recall List window. Reminders are always sent to the patient's Authorized Representative.
- To setup automated Web Sched Recall reminders, see Web Sched Recall Setup.
- The eConnector must be running for text messages to send successfully.
- Set default Recall List options in Recall List Setup.
- In the Appointments module, click the Appointments List icon, then Recall to generate the Recall List.
- If needed, change view options to filter the list of recalls due.
- Select the patients who will receive a Web Sched Recall reminder, or select no patients to let Open Dental auto-select patients. If you choose auto-select, patients will be selected when you click Web Sched and based on this logic:
- All patients with email or Text Message their Preferred Recall Method are automatically selected.
- If, in Recall List Setup, Use Email If setting has been set to “has email address”, all patients who have an email address, but don't have a preferred recall method, are also selected.
- Click Web Sched.
A confirmation message will appear. Click OK to create and send Web Sched Recall reminders for all selected patients.
What Happens Next?
See Web Sched: What the Patient Sees.