EHR Webinar: Using the EHR Dashboard
The EHR series covers how to use Open Dental EHR. To register for a live webinar, or view a prerecorded version, see Webinars.
Using the EHR Dashboard
6 minutes + Q&A
This webinar explains how to use the dashboard, which is a central location for entering EHR data. The following topics will be covered:
- What the EHR Dashboard is
- Accessing the EHR Dashboard
- Switching from Stage 1 to Stage 2
- Utilizing clickable rows to enter patient data for Stages 1 & 2
- Measure types and tracking completed measures
- Explanation of the grid
- Entering explanantion for measures that do not require calculation
- Explanation of buttons on dashboard
Watch the webinar:
To enter full screen mode, click the lower right corner when the video is playing.
Visit our YouTube page to see all the webinars we offer in one place.