TSI (Transworld) Billing and Collections Service
TSI (Transworld Systems) offers billing and collection services to dental practices. A TSI interface is integrated with Open Dental so you can manage past due accounts from Open Dental.
- Send past due accounts to TSI.
- Manage accounts, suspend or cancel collections.
- Accept payments directly through Transworld.
Payments to a TSI Account
Disable the TSI Service in Open Dental
- Set up TSI integration in Open Dental.
- Use Open Dental's Accounts Receivable Manager to identify overdue accounts and send them to TSI.
- Once 'sent', TSI will manage all billing and collection activity for the account. Any transactions entered in Open Dental (e.g. payments, charges) will be sent to TSI on a regular basis using the OpenDentalService.