Integrated Texting Usage Summary
View Integrated Texting history on the eServices Setup window, Texting Services tab.
In the main menu, click eServices, Texting.
If using Clinics, the usage summary for each clinic will list. By default, usage information for the current month shows. Use the arrows or calendar below the grid to change the month.
- Click the left or right arrows to move forward/back one month.
- Click the calendar dropdown to select a month using the calendar.
- Default: The default texting clinic is marked with an X. See Set the Default Texting Clinic below.
- Location: The name of the clinic/practice.
- Subscribed: Whether or not the location is signed up for integrated texting.
- Primary Phone Number: The location's texting phone number. The number is based only on the office's country, so obtaining a number with your area code is not guaranteed. It is not possible to select a phone number from a list or alter this number.
- Country Code: Where clinic/practice is located. This determines per message fee.
- Limit: The total monthly limit, in USD, for all locations.
- Sent for Month: The total number of outgoing text messages sent during the currently selected month.
- Sent Charges: The total amount of charges for outgoing texts for the currently selected month.
- Received for Month: The total number of incoming text messages received during the currently selected month.
- Received Charges: The total amount of charges for incoming texts for the currently selected month.
Note: If you send more than 250 messages per day, a secondary phone number will be assigned for outgoing messages to prevent the location from being marked as a spam sender by wireless carriers. You will not be charged for this additional number.
Warning: The eConnector must be running at all times to track monthly limits and overrages. If it is not running, text messages can be sent, but tracking information will be inaccurate and customer replies will not be recorded.
Set the Default Texting Clinic
When using clinics, only patients assigned to a default clinic will receive text messages, or there must be a default texting clinic. To set a default texting clinic:
- Select the clinic.
- Click Set Default. X will show in the Default column.
This clinic will be used when patients are not assiged to default clinic
To remove a default, click Clear Default, or select a different clinic default.