This is the main list of supplies used by the practice. Supplies must be entered before they can be Ordered.
In the Supply Inventory window, click Supplies.
This is a list of all supplies that have been entered. By default, supplies are listed alphabetically; first by category, then by description. Any supply field can also be searched.
- Add: Select a supplier from the dropdown, then click Add.
- Show Shopping List: Check to view supplies that have lower on hand quantity than stock quantity.
- Show Hidden: Check to view supplies marked hidden.
- Search: Enter the criteria. The list will update as you type.
- Supplier: Click the dropdown to filter by supplier.
- Reorder: Highlight a supply, then click the up or down arrow. While in this mode, searching is disabled.
Double click on a supply to edit.
- Category: Select the category the supply will be sorted under. Categories are user-defined in Definitions.
- Catalog Item Number: Enter the catalog number.
- Description: Enter a readable description and include the quantity per unit.
- Level Desired: Enter how many units are normally kept in stock. This value appears in the StockQty column on the main supply list.
- Level on Hand: Enter how many units are in stock. This value appears in the OnHandQty column on the main supply list.
- Price: Enter the cost of the item.
- Hidden: Mark a supply as hidden so it no longer appears in the supplies list.
Supplies that have been placed in an order cannot be deleted.