eServices Signup Portal - Help
The eServices Signup Portal lets you quickly sign up for eServices and change some eService preferences. It is available in version 17.1 and greater.
Note: To make changes in the Signup Portal, the logged on user must have Full Access permission level (Security Admin permission). Users without this permission have read-only access.
Sign up for eServices
- In the main menu, click eServices, Signup to open the Sign Up Portal.
- Select the Sign Up tab, then Basic View or Advanced View.
- If Basic view and there are multiple clinics, select the clinic first.
- Hover the mouse over a service to view terms and description.
The hover will also show the Hosted URL when applicable.
- Check the box next to each option you want to sign up for. As you check boxes, the Total $ amounts will automatically update to reflect fees.
- Click OK to save.
- Fees always reflect charges for all enabled eServices, per clinic/location.
- Patient Portal and Web Forms are free for those on support. Thus in the Signup Portal these options are always checked.
- More Settings: Select the features that will be available in the Patient Portal. See Patient Portal Setup.
- About: Used by technical support for troubleshooting.
- Contact Us: Open the Contact page on www.opendental.com.