Sheets: Rx / Single Prescriptions
The Rx sheet controls the layout when printing one Prescription per page.
- In the main menu, click Setup, Sheets.
- Copy a Rx sheet or create a new one. Also see Add or Customize a Sheet.
- Highlight the internal Rx sheet and click Copy. Then double click the custom sheet.
- Click New and create a new custom sheet with an Rx type.
- Double click an existing custom sheet of Rx type to edit.
- Highlight an existing custom sheet of Rx type, then click Duplicate to copy it.
Below is a copy of the internal Rx sheet.
- Edit the sheet as needed. You should be able to handle
any regulations imposed by your state. If for some reason you cannot, please contact us and
we will add any additional options that might be needed.
- Remove various Lines, boxes, and wording so you can print to a preprinted Rx form.
- Add a dentist license number (OutputText: prov.dEANum, prov.StateLicense, prov.NationalProvID).
- Add an Image.
- Change the orientation or size (Edit Properties).
- Change the wording for generic substitution (Static Text).
- Add a second signature line for generic substitution.
- Add an RxStateID field (OutputText: prov.stateRxID)
- Remove or move the X that is marked by default for Generic Substitution Permitted. The X is two diagonal lines (Line:50,368,W:12,H12 and Line:62,368,W:-12,H:12). To remove the lines, delete them. To move the lines, select them, then press the up arrow on your keyboard (e.g. move to the Dispense as Written checkbox instead).
- For other options, see Sheet Elements and Options.
- Click OK to save.
If the state requires two signature lines (e.g. use generic and as written), this sheet template may help: rxtwosigs.xml. Right click on the file, save it, then Import it.