Graphic Report Types
Graphic report types provide visual representation of how your practice is performing. Set up Graphic Reports to begin using report types. There are five graphic report types to choose from.
- Accounts Receivable
- New Patients
- Broken Appointments
Customize the report and the data that is displayed. Customization options vary based on report type. See below.
To begin, click Edit to enter Edit Cell mode.
View your practice production within a specific date range, for the entire practice or by provider.
- Included Production Sources: Check the box to select included production sources. Uncheck to remove the production source.
- Display: Use the dropdown to choose production amount in dollars or by number of procedures.
View income for your practice within a specific date range, for the entire practice or by provider.
- Included Income Sources: Check the box to select which sources of income to include. Uncheck to remove the income source.
View accounts receivable for your practice within a specific date range, for the entire pratice only. This report takes all standard Aging categories into account. AR calculates once per month, so grouping by days or weeks will return one result per month. This report is useful for viewing trends, but the standard AR report should be used for the most accurate numbers.
Note: Having a very large date range may cause loading slowness.
View all new patients whose first unbroken, completed appointment procedure falls within a specific date range, for the entire practice only. New patient status is not related to the patient's date of first visit.
View broken appointments within a specific date range.
Choose to view data by provider, clinic, or entire practice.
- Group By: View broken appointments by provider or clinic.
- Count By: Select the broken appointment source to include when calculating the chart.
- Procedures: Counts the number of completed D9986 procedures.
- Appointments: Counts the broken appointments left on the schedule (not in the unscheduled list).
- Adjustments: Counts the number of the selected adjustment type. Click the dropdown for the full list.