Referral - Raw
This tool helps you write simple SQL queries using fields in the Referral table. Options are hard coded and may not reflect all fields. For more complex queries, see Custom Queries.
Note: To control user access to this report, see Report Setup - Security Permissions.
- In the main menu, click Reports, Standard.
- In the Lists section, click Referral - Raw.
- On the SELECT tab, create the SELECT portion of the query. Highlight the columns you want to see. As you highlight items, the statement will show at the bottom.
- On the WHERE tab, create the WHERE portion of the query. These options will limit the rows returned to only the criteria you specify.
Field options: They may not exactly match the names of the columns.
Operator: LIKE, equals, greater than, less than, greater than or equal to, less than or equal to, or not equal to.
Text Box: Enter the value that must be met.
- Click Add to create the statement. It will show as a row in the middle of the page, and append to the formed query at the bottom.
- Add additional WHERE statements as needed. In the formed query, these will be linked by AND. To delete an item, highlight it, then click Delete Row.
- Click OK to run the query and view results in the User Query window.