Daily Writeoff Report
The Daily Writeoff Report lists writeoffs by patient for a single date or date range. Writeoffs are only tracked for insurance plans that use the PPO Percentage plan type. See In-network / Contracted Insurance Plans (PPOs.
Note: For security permissions that affect report access, see Permissions.
- In the main menu, click Reports, Standard.
- In the Daily section, click Writeoffs.
- Select the report criteria.
Calendar: In the first calendar select the start date. In the second calendar select the end date. The date range defaults to today's date.
Providers: Highlight the Providers to include. Press Ctrl while clicking to select multiple providers or click All to select all providers. Provider selection is only an option if the logged-on user has the 'Daily - View All Providers' permission.
Show Insurance Writeoffs: Determines the date writeoffs are applied. See Applying Writeoffs to Production for more details.
- Use insurance payment date: Apply writeoffs on the date the insurance claim is received (Receive a Claim).
- Use procedure date: Apply writeoffs on the day the procedure is completed.
Clinics: If using Clinics, select the clinics to include. Press Ctrl while clicking to select multiple clinics, or click All to select all clinics. 'Unassigned' refers to writeoffs (claims) not assigned to a clinic.
- Click OK to generate the report.