National Dental Advisory Service Pricing Program
Fee schedules in Open Dental can be imported into the National Dental Advisory Service (NDAS) Pricing Software.
- In Open Dental, export a copy of your fee guide.
- In the main menu, click Lists, Procedure Codes.
- Click Fee Tools. Select your fee schedule using the Fee Schedule drop down.
- Click Export and save to your desktop.
- Open Microsoft Excel or similar spreadsheet program.
- Import the fee schedule into the spreadsheet program.
- Add a row to the top of the file.
- Name the first column 'Codes'. This column should be the list of codes (e.g. D0120, etc)
- Name the second column 'S1'. This column should list the fees for each code.
- Save as a .csv.
- Open NDAS and import the .csv file.