Mobile Web Troubleshooting
Below is some general guidance if you experience issues with the Mobile Web. Also see eServices: General Troubleshooting.
Customer not registered for MobileWeb Monthly Support
Solution: This can occur when a user clicks Get URL in eServices Setup, Mobile Web. Contact support to sign up for Mobile Web.
Strong passwords must be turned on. Go to Setup | Security to turn on strong passwords.
Solution: This can occur when logging into the Mobile Web. In Open Dental Security, check the Passwords must be strong box. Then have staff change their passwords to strong (at least 8 characters with at least one number and one uppercase letter).
Solution: User likely entered the wrong user name or password.
Mobile Synch: Appointments are not synching with the server.
- In mobile synch preferences, make sure the Minutes Between Synch value is not 0 (because stops automatic synchronization). See Mobile Synch - Upload and Synch Data,
- Make sure the eServices Setup window, Mobile Synch tab is not open on the server.
- Make sure the computer set to synch from has internet connection.
- Run a Full Synch. (Depending on the size of your database, this process can take a very long time)
- If you still are experiencing an issue, contact us. We are happy to help you update to Mobile Web.