Doctor's List in Legacy eRx
In the Legacy eRx interface you can create a list of frequently prescribed medications. This list is called the Doctor's List or Drug List.
Add a Medication to the Doctor's List
- On the Compose Rx tab, type the first few
letters of a brand or generic name and click Drug Search.
- In the results, click on a blue link to select the drug tablet size or formulation.
- On the Pending Rx window, enter the sig. In the middle of the window, check the box called 'Save this sig and add to Doctor's List'.
- Click Save Rx and then proceed with Writing the Prescription.
Select a Medication from the Doctor's List
- On the Compose Rx tab, click Doctor's List. A new section will show on the window listing the provider's Favorites List.
- Click a blue link to select the drug then proceed with writing the prescription.
To remove a drug, check the box next to it, then click Remove from List.