Definitions: Carrier Group Names
Carrier group name definitions control the carrier group options available when adding or editing a carrier in the Insurance Carriers List. Carrier groups are a way to group insurance carriers for query purposes.
- In the Main Menu, click Setup, Definitions, then select Carrier Group Names.
- Click Add to add a new Carrier Group Name, or double-click a Group Name to edit.
- Name: Enter name of the group.
- Click OK to save.
If no Carrier Group Names are created, or all are hidden, the Carrier Group option will not be available.
Reorder Carrier Group Names
On the main Definitions window, highlight a group name, then use the up/down arrows.
Hide a Carrier Group Name
There are two ways to hide a group name so it is no longer an option.
- On the main Definitions window, select the item, then click Hide.
- On the Edit Definition window, check the Hidden box.
- We recommend also moving the item to the bottom of the list. To show a hidden item, open the Edit Definition window and uncheck the Hidden box.