Patient level Database Maintenance tools can be ran for a specific patient only. It is useful for large offices who cannot run a full database maintenance fix during regular office hours.
- In the Main Menu, click Tools, Misc Tools, Database Maintenance Pat.
- Patient: Defaults to the patient currently selected. Click [...] to select a different patient.
- Patient Specific Database Checks: Highlight the checks to perform or click None to deselect all checks. When no checks are selected, all database checks will run.
- Show me everything in the log: Check to include a detailed results log when checking/fixing. Uncheck to show a truncated version of the results.
- Click Check to only run database checks and display results, or click Fix to run database checks and fix any errors that do not require a manual fix.
Breakdown: If an X shows in the Breakdown column, double click to see a breakdown of results.