Bridge - Schick CDR Dicom
Schick is a digital imaging software. Website: www.schickbysirona.com
To activate the bridge:
- In the main menu, click Setup, Program Links. Double click on 'Schick from www.schicktech.com'.
- Check the Enabled box.
- Verify the Path of file to open.
- Under Additional Properties, double click a property to change values (optional).
- Enter 0 to use PatientNum, or 1 to use Chart Num: The default is PatientNum.
- Schick Version 4 or 5: Enter the version of Schick you are using. The default is version 5. Version 4 applies to any version prior to version 5.
- Set up a clickable bridge button.
- Under 'Add a button to these toolbars', highlight where to display the button.
- Enter the 'Text on button'.
- (Optional) Import an image to show on the button (22 x 22 pixels).
- Click OK.
Open Dental passes the LN (last name), FN (first name), and PatNum/ChartNum to Schick.
From within Schick, make sure that it is set to use bridge mode.
Schick versions older than v3.5 will not reuse the exam window.
If the bridge won't work for you on Windows Vista or Windows 7, please call us, and we will fix it for you.
For Windows 10, the minimum requirement is CDR DICOM 5. See https://www.schickbysirona.com/items.php?itemid=17990
You may also use the Apteryx Data Grabber instead of our built-in bridge if you wish: http://www.apteryxware.com/datagrabber/