Bridge - Owandy
Owandy is imaging software. Website: www.owandy.com
To activate the bridge:
- In the main menu, click Setup, Program Links. Double click on Quick Vision.
- Check the Enabled box.
- Verify the Path of file to open and command line arguments (see below).
- Under Additional Properties, double click a property to change values (optional). Enter 0 to use PatientNum, or 1 to use Chart Num. The default is PatientNum.
- Change other settings as needed.
- Click OK. You will now have a button in your Chart module labeled 'Owandy'.
Launches Quick Vision using command line arguments, then passes some data to Quick Vision using Windows API calls. Prior to version 6.7, it uses the hard-coded value of "C /LINK" for the command line. Starting in version 6.7, it uses the command line argument entered in the box above. Open Dental passes the patient PatNum, last name, and first name to Quick Vision. Owandy must be open when you click the bridge button, or the patient will not load in Owandy.