Bridge - CleaRay
CleaRay is USB intraoral x-ray imaging technology. See CleaRay Website.
To activate the bridge:
- In the Main Menu, click Setup, Program Links. Double click on CleaRay.
- Check the Enabled box.
- Verify the Path of file to open.
- Double click on Additional Properties to change settings.
- You can use the PatNum (enter 0) or ChartNum (enter 1) as the patient ID.
- Enter the text on button.
- Choose the module where the toolbar button will show.
- (Optional) Import an image to show on the button. The image must be 22 x 22 pixels.
- Click OK. You will now have a button for CleaRay in your Chart module toolbar.
We bridge by command line with the parameters being:
/ID:"123" /LN:"PatLN" /N:"PatFN"
Where 123 is the patient's PatNum or ChartNum (depending on the program property), PatLN is the patient's last name, and PatFN is the patient's first name.