Bridge - ADSTRA Imaging
ADSTRA is digital imaging technology. See ADSTRA Imaging Website.
To activate the bridge:
- In the main menu click Setup, Program Links. Double click on ADSTRA Imaging from http://adstra.com/adstra-dental-software/.
- Check the Enabled box.
- Verify the Path of file to open.
- Double click on Additional Properties to change settings. You can use the PatNum (enter 0) or ChartNum (enter 1) as the patient ID.
- Setup up a clickable bridge button.
- Under 'Add a button to these toolbars', highlight where to display the button.
- Enter the 'Text on button'.
- (Optional) Import an image to show on the button (22 x 22 pixels).
- Click OK.
Open Dental will send the selected patients last name, first name, date of birth and patient number or chart number to ADSTRA. If the patient does not exist in ADSTRA a new profile will be created.