Bridge - ADSTRA Imaging
ADSTRA is digital imaging technology. See ADSTRA Imaging Website.
To activate the bridge:
- In the Main Menu, click Setup, Program Links. Double click on ADSTRA Imaging.
- Check the Enabled box.
- Verify the Path of file to open.
- Double click on Additional Properties to change settings.
- You can use the PatNum (enter 0) or ChartNum (enter 1) as the patient ID.
- Enter the text on button.
- Choose the module where the toolbar button will show.
- (Optional) Import an image to show on the button. The image must be 22 x 22 pixels.
- Click OK. You will now have a button for ADSTRA Imaging in your Chart module toolbar.
Optional command line arguments passed in for this bridge are Last Name, First Name, Patient Number or Chart Number, and Birthday formatted as YYYY,MM,DD.