Bridge - RayMage
RayMage is imaging software. Website: www.cefla.com/en.
To activate the bridge:
- In the main menu click Setup, Program Links. Double click on 'RayMage from www.cefla.com'
- Check the Enabled box.
- Verify the Path of file to open.
- Double click on a row in Additional Properties to change settings. You can use the PatNum (enter 0) or ChartNum (enter 1) as the patient ID.
- Set up a clickable bridge button.
- Under 'Add a button to these toolbars', highlight where to display the button.
- Enter the 'Text on button'.
- (Optional) Import an image to show on the button (22 x 22 pixels).
- Click OK.
If the patient ID already exists in rayMage, then the corresponding patient folder is opened. If the patient ID does not exists in rayMage, then a new patient folder is created and opened. When a patient ID already exists in rayMage and the patient name passed in does not match (for example when a patient name is updated), then a message box will display in rayMage asking the user if they want to change the patient name and the patient folder corresponding to the existing ID is opened.
Open Dental launches rayMage with the following command line arguments:
/PATID "123456" /NAME "John" /SURNAME "Smith"
The name and surname arguments will be the patient's first and last name with all spaces and quotes removed from them.