Bridge - DBSWIN
DBSWin is imaging software. See DBSWIN Website.
To activate the bridge:
- In the Main Menu, click Setup, Program Links.
- Double click on DBSWin in the list.
- Check the Enabled box and verify the Additional Properties.
- Click OK. You will now have a button in your Chart module labeled 'DBSWin'.
- Start DBSWIN and Login as administrator.
- In the menu,
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Select the Modules icon (lowest item on the left).
- Double click Patient.
- Check the checkbox ‚Show button for patient data import from file.
- Make sure the file path matches the one set in Open Dental.
- Iin DBSWIN, you see a button in the patient module that starts the data input from the import file. If a file is present, the button will be marked red.
- Pushing the button reads the data into DBSWIN. The patient is selected, if already present in DBSWIN.
- If not, mode ‚New Patient' is entered.
- If a patient exists with same name, but other ‚Card Number', the ‚Edit Mode' is entered
- In both cases, you have to push ‚Save' to save to database
- Automatic mode: If you wish to automatically select a patient and switch to Viewer as soon as import file is present please edit the file 'bin\Ldbs.ini'.
- Enter/change in Section [Patient] the line: 'AutoActivatePatient=1'. normally set to 0)