Set up Auto Note Prompts
When Setting up Auto Notes, prompts offer users a selection of options or give the ability to enter text. The list of available prompts lists on the Auto Note Edit window.
- Click Add or double click an existing prompt to edit.
- Enter the prompt information:
- Description: Identifying name of the prompt.
- Prompt text: The text that will indicate what information is requested. There is a 50 character limit. Prompts longer than 50 characters can be entered in the Text field of the Auto Note Edit window.
- Type: There are three types of prompts:
- OneResponse: User can select one option from a list of options.
- MultiResponse: User can select many options from a list of options.
- Text: User can enter free-form text.
- Possible responses: For 'OneReponse' or 'MultiResponse' types only. Enter one response option per row.
- Default Text: For 'Text' types only. The default text that will show as the response. May leave blank. Use will be able to edit as needed.
- Up/Down: Quickly reorder the list. Click an item then click up or down.
- Click OK to save.